Monday, July 30, 2012

Red Mango - Why Its My Favorite Place For Frozen Yogurt

    On July 28, 2012 I had the privilege to meet one of the most prestigious CEOs in the food and restaurant business, Dan Kim. Dan Kim is the founder, CEO, and president of the frozen yogurt chain Red Mango. Red Mango is located all across the country and has even recently hit India. The reason why I love red mango is because its frozen yogurt is low in calories and leaves you with a light and refreshing taste.Whenever my friends and I hang out, the first place I tell them to take me is Red Mango, where we spend hours sharing laughs and indulging on delicious yogurt. When I heard about Dan Kim’s appearance at Hicksville’s Red Mango opening, I begged my sister to take me. I realized only I would be business nerdy enough to visit CEOs but it was so worth it! Not only was Dan Kim so down to earth and humble to all the customers, but he was even nice enough to hand out gift cards. He took pictures with anyone who asked and even signed an autograph for me.
    Not only was Dan Kim nice during the grand opening, but he always takes time out of his day to appreciate his supporters. He gives them as much importance as he can by retweeting and following his fans on twitter, and liking their posts on Facebook. Dan Kim has definitely made my list of favorite businessmen! I wish him and red mango the best of luck for the future!
Also Mr. Kim can you hire me as your dancing red mango cup mascot? I think it has become my life goal to have a job as enthusiastic and fun as that! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment